Wednesday, June 29, 2011

So Sad...No Video today!

So, all those good intentions I had on doing a video to send you, didn't pan out.  Colour me blue!

First of all, it was very hard to give a sincere thank you to a camera.  I NEED to see happy smiling faces to speak to.  I must have done about 20 different recordings and I didn't like any of them. 

Then, I found that the audio on my recording just quit and I heard all this static which was not good at all. Sheesh!  What's with that?  Anyone had that issue before?

I did set up a District 86 Governor Chanel on You Tube.  Now I'm all set to upload with nothing to upload...yet!  Still going to see what I can do. ... I do have until midnight June 30th..that is midnight Pacific time, right?

So, don't think I just simply didn't do it.  I just simply didn't do it well.  I am open to anyone who wants to walk me through this strange video land.

Till then...I'll keep talking to my lifeless cold camera....keep smiling and I'll be thinking of you.

Merri

No comments:

Post a Comment